We welcome high-quality articles reporting unique and unpublished results of theoretical, conceptual, creative, and experimental work or study in any of the topic areas described in the Call for Papers. When a manuscript is submitted, it suggests that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Check here for the important dates.
All final manuscripts (after acceptance) must be prepared according to the Gulf Journal of Mathematics template and guidelines. Please visit here to find the instructions for preparing your manuscript. The journal template is available for download here. Failure to prepare the manuscript in the required GJOM Latex format will lead to exclusion from publication in GJOM.
Should you have any questions about the submission, please contact us at email@example.com
- Maximum page limit for a manuscript is 15 pages.
- A paper must not include more than 6 authors.
- All papers will be single-blind peer-reviewed and must fulfill the scientific standards of originality and academic excellence.
- The submitting/corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all other co-authors have authorized the article's publication and assumes responsibility for the manuscript throughout submission and peer review.
- Should any compensation claims be made, the publisher will not be held legally liable.
- You will receive an email notification if you research work is accepted or rejected. Only the authors of the accepted paper can register to the conference.
The article should be written in English; either American or British use is acceptable, but not both.
Authors should proofread their English language manuscript before submission to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English. Poor English can also result in the rejection of the manuscript.
- Results & Findings
- Conclusion & Future Scope
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Academic & Publication Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should provide new and previously unpublished research. In the academic context, adhering to ethical standards is important. As a result, any act of plagiarism will not be allowed. If an author is discovered to have plagiarised, the submission will be automatically rejected.
All articles will go through single-blind peer review. Relevancy, structure, research technique, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, and a variety of other aspects are all taken into account throughout the evaluation process.
Papers that are accepted and registered will be published in the symposium proceedings.
Instructions for the Oral Presentation
The length of the presentation should be 15 minutes. You can use any form of presentation you wish. Please arrive for your presentation early to ensure the necessary arrangements.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.